A selection of recent work:
- Creative Bloq: What’s the hardest thing about your job?
- Red Bull Games: 10 breathtaking speedruns you need to see
- Creative Bloq: How to turn your iPad into a pro graphics tablet
- Creative Bloq: 10 Designers as you’ve never seen them before
- Red Bull Games: How to make a Vita classic in your spare time
- Creative Bloq: What Windows 10 means for designers
- Red Bull Games: PS4: ‘The best place for exciting game ideas’
- Creative Bloq: Designer New Year resolutions for 2015
- Red Bull Games: 2014’s top iOS indie games
A selection of my earlier work for Creative Bloq:
- A tale of retro video games, heartbreak and throat-punching
- Does iDraw bring the power of Adobe Illustrator to your iPad?
- The easy way to deal with old browsers
- New D&AD Annual showcases global design talent
- Yo! Is your website down?
- Trace the history of graphic design with this fabulous print
- Copy text from web images with Project Naptha
- Explore fonts like a ninja
- Confused about copyright? Try this helpful handbook
- Free Radiohead app transports you to eerie virtual worlds
- Create geometric harmony in Division Cell
Some print work (click for a closer look)
I’ve written for a range of print titles over the years, including Edge, MacFormat, Computer Arts, PC Format, Official Playstation Magazine and much-missed iOS mag, Tap!, and I also contributed to 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die.